At Saint John of God Hospitaller Services we do everything we can to make sure the service people receive is personal to them and centred around their needs and those of their family.
Every person is unique with different needs, wishes and aspirations and it is our aim to tailor support to ensure we meet these.
The services we provide include
- Supported living services
- Care homes
- Respite care
- Specialist services for people on the autistic spectrum
- Resettlement services
- Social enterprises
- Accommodation and advice for homeless migrants
- Day services, outreach and community support
- Support for elderly Religious